4 ways to use more than 10% of your brain

“We only use 10% of our brain’s capacity.”

This popular statement is neither true…

Nor false.

Thing is, our minds operate at brain waves which have different frequencies.

And the Theta Waves are those that “dampen” as we grow up and cap our brain’s capacity to just 10%.

A recent NASA study proved that Theta Waves are at the core of child geniuses, allowing them to easily solve even the most difficult problems.

(Theta is most active when we’re kids.)

But as we grow up… 

Our Theta drops..

Robbing us of that genius ability we were born with.

The good news is…

There are 4 ways to activate your Theta Waves back again as an adult and unlock your brain’s power:

1) Meditation

Twice a day for 20 mins.

It’ll start to turn on your Theta Wave.

But it’s hard and time-consuming.

2) Wake up at 4 AM

Successful, busy people, like billionaires swear by starting their days early.

For the regular person though… 

Like you and me, it’s tiring and close to impossible.

We don’t have the luxury of creating our schedules.

3) Use a biofeedback machine

This helps turn back on your Theta Waves.

But an in-home machine costs around seven GRAND.

And in-person sessions start at $300/hr.

4) Listen to a 7-minute sound

This one’s the easiest.

And it doesn’t cost a fortune like number three.

Nor does it take a while to work like number one.

All you need is your AirPods or earbuds…

To reconnect with the brain power that’s inherently yours.

You can listen to it here.

The sound reprograms your brain on a deeper level by creating a conducive environment for your Theta Waves to activate again.

19,389 Americans listened to it already:

7-minute 🧠 sound unlocks your God-given brain power

11 Comments on “4 ways to use more than 10% of your brain”

  1. Dog Lover says:

    If we only use 10% of our brains, I wonder what the other 90% does…

  2. Beach Babe says:

    This is so interesting! I’ll definitely try the 7-minute sound, it sounds easy!

  3. Tech Geek says:

    Meditation and biofeedback machines have also been shown to be effective in activating Theta Waves.

  4. Coffee Lover says:

    I’m not sure I believe this, it sounds like a scam to me.

  5. Wake up at 4 AM? No thanks, I’d rather keep my 90% of unused brain capacity.

  6. I listened to the sound and I don’t feel like a genius yet!

  7. Dance Star says:

    This is too good to be true, I doubt it’ll actually work.

  8. Music Lover says:

    I’d rather listen to music than a 7-minute sound that makes me a genius.

  9. Fitness Fanatic says:

    Maybe the 7-minute sound is just a catchy marketing stunt.

Leave a Reply